The Developer – Omnichannel & CCaaS Platform, works with Thrio development, QA, and Product Strategy team members to develop specific enhancements to the Thrio platform. In addition, this person will work on third-party integrations that may include CRM systems, AI platforms, Workforce Optimization platforms, and Digital Marketing Platforms.
We are looking for domain experts, who are familiar with best practices in contact center environments, and are familiar with development tools for achieving modern integrations and workflows.
- Do core research and discovery for standards, methods, required for core product development
- Prepare FRS (functional requirement specifications) for target projects
- Work with team members in an agile development environment
- Assist with the writing of use cases and test cases
- Participate in code reviews and peer review of code deliverables
- (Preferred) 5+ years of experience in telephony and omnichannel infrastructure
- Strong experience with Flutter
- (Nice to Have) SQL, BigQuery, MongoDB experience
- Proven track record of integration between communications platforms
- Familiarity with real time transaction environments
- Understanding of security aspects of development (PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, GDPR)
- Team player, good communication skills and follow-up